To apply, send resume and, if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Lead implementation teams to achieve project objectives (e.g. initiating projects, researching and analyzing customer requirements, managing system development, testing, and deployment).
2. Create and follow project timelines.
3. Responsible for monitoring project progress, controlling the product quality, and ensuring successful product delivery before deadlines.
4. Coordinate and manage various teams to produce high-quality products.
5. Generate and keep records of project-related documents.
6. Complete related duties as assigned based on business needs.
1. At least 2 years of project and team management experience.
2. Familiar with software, robotics, and logistics.
3. Analytical and skilled at communication, coordination, negotiation, leadership, and time management.
4. Responsible and motivated team player.
5. Proficient in English and office software.