Business Development Manager
To apply, send resume and, if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Conduct market research and analyses; get familiar with clients' needs and maintain good relationships with them.
2. Actively develop and follow up with new projects (planning, cost confirmation, contract signing, etc).
3. Work with the CEO to achieve project goals.
1. Business proficiency in English.
2. Experience at a top 500 companies (logistics or e-commerce companies preferred).
3. Results-oriented; able to execute plans effectively.
4. Experience in automation and logistics would be a big plus.