Business Development Manager
To apply, send resume and if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Conduct market research and analyses.
2. Connect with clients, learn their needs, and maintain good relations with them.
3. Develop and follow through with new projects (planning, cost confirmation, and contract signing).
4. Work with the CEO to provide assistance in achieving project goals.
1. Excellent English and communication skills.
2. Experience working at a top 500 company (logistics and e-commerce experience is preferred).
3. Result-oriented and self-motivated.