To apply, send resume and, if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Assisting in drafting, reviewing, vetting and amending legal documents including but not limited to contracts, agreements and official letters.
2. Assisting in internal compliance check, risk assessment and providing solutions.
3. Assisting in establishing and maintaining the legal administration system, which includes related workflow, forms and instructions.
4. Assisting in the company's investment and financing projects, including company incorporation/variation, legal due diligence, review of relevant agreements.
5. Assisting in the drafting and modification of employment agreement and related documents, assisting in handling HR-related legal affairs.
6. Assisting in resolving company's internal and external legal disputes, including independent representation and engaging external law firms, preparing court documents and following through cases.
7. Chinese and English translation of legal documents.
8. Attending other general legal matters.
9. Other related work assigned by the Legal Manager.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in Chinese law and passed the Chinese Bar Examination.
2. Able to use English as working language.
3. Law firm experience is preferred.
4. Common law legal education background is preferred.