To apply, send resume and if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Responsible for drafting, reviewing, vetting, and amending legal documents including but not limited to contracts, agreements, and official letters.
2. Resolve all internal and external legal disputes, including independently managing litigation or assisting external lawyers in responding to prosecutions, preparing related materials, and following up with cases.
3. Responsible for amending attachments to labor contracts, corporate risk aversion, staying up-to-date on the latest judicial interpretations regarding labor contracts at the national and local level, and providing legal support to the HR department.
4. Establish and maintain Dorabot's legal administration system including workflow, forms, and instructions.
5. Provide legal training support to internal staff.
6. Legal counsel and research.
7. Other general legal matters.
1. Juris Doctor degree holder.
2. Logical and analytical in legal matters and skilled at handling external affairs.
3. Familiar with contract law and legal risk control for corporations; substantial experience in litigation and mediation.
4. Familiar with both Chinese and US law.