To apply, send resume and, if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Formulate creative strategies with the marketing team.
2. Create high-quality digital banners, splash pages, and social media images.
3. Design exhibition signs, leaflets, brochures, and other necessary materials for promotional events.
4. Prepare product presentation materials such as Powerpoints.
5. Help design company website's interface and update images as needed.
6. Other design and creative work for company branding.
1. College degree or above with a major in fine arts or design.
2. Good visual and artistic sense.
3. More than 2 years working experience, with strong aesthetic and creative planning abilities. A hand-painting foundation is preferred.
4. Proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.
5. Capable of creating excellent graphics, layouts, etc.
6. Knowledge and understanding of printing processes.
7. Good communication, coordination, and teamwork skills.
8. Patient and able to work independently.