Mobile Robot Software Engineer (Shenzhen, Brisbane & Atlanta)
To apply, send resume and, if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Write code for various system (eg. mapping, localization, and navigation) and debugging.
2. Work closely with system architects to construct multi-robot systems.
3. Work with mechanical engineers and embedded engineers to design key components for robots.
4. Debug systems and improve programs.
5. Stay current on cutting-edge research results and propose solutions to complex problems.
6. Work with project managers to define the scope of projects and develop production timelines.
1. Experience with mobile robot system architectures and strong knowledge of localization, navigation, and low-level control.
2. Very skilled with C++, Familiar with Python, Familiar with Linux development environment, Familiar with Git.
3. Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS) or similar middleware for robots.