Autonomous Mobile Robot Software Engineer
To apply, send resume and if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Write code for system components (eg. positioning and navigation) and debug
2. Work closely with system architect to construct a multi-robot system
3. Work with mechanical engineer and embedded software engineer to make main components of robots
4. Debug the system and propose improvement program
5. Stay current on the cutting-edge research results and propose solutions
6. Work with project manager to provide product definition and project time management
1. Experience with mobile robot system architecture and good knowledge of one of the areas including positioning, navigation and low-level control
2. High proficiency in structured C++/Python programming.
3. Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS) or similar middleware for robots.
4. Experience with version control, Git preferred.
5. Proficient in GNU/Linux systems.
6. Initiative to stay current on new technology and trend in the industry; good research ability