Operations Research Engineer
To apply, send resume and if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Analyze multi-agent collaboration problems and devise algorithms to solve them. Problems may include:
- Mobile robot pathing and task allocation
- Mobile manipulator collaboration
- Developing multi-agent systems comprised of different types of robots
- Programming robots to perform tasks efficiently
2. Implement your algorithms into programs that will control hundreds to thousands of robots.
1. Background in Operations Research, Optimization, Mathematics, Computer Science, Robotics, Industrial Engineering, or a related field.
2. Proficient in at least one programming language: C++, Python, any dialect of Lisp, or other software languages.
3. Persistent and innovative; take on new, unfamiliar, and challenging problems.
1. Experience successfully optimizing real-world systems.
2. Published papers on Operations Research/Optimization in top scientific journals.
3. Participated in international competitions with topics related to Operations Research, Optimization, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Robotics.