To apply, send resume and if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Develop server-side middleware.
2. Responsible for coding and troubleshooting.
3. Write functional requirements documents and specifications.
4. Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
1. Knowledge of asynchronous non-blocking socket programming.
2. Familiar with RESTful API design; knowledge of at least one mainstream web framework (Ruby on Rails, Django).
3. Familiar with HTTP.
4. Familiar with database queries and optimization.
5. Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
6. Able to work in GNU/Linux.
1. Knowledge of Scheme and SICP would be a big plus.
2. Functional programming knowledge and experience.