To apply, send resume and if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Deploy new PC/server builds, development environments, and Docker, Jenkins, and CI (Continuous Integration) systems.
2. Maintain in-house IT infrastructure.
3. Administer the office network and debug problems.
4. Backup data and conduct availability and integrity checks.
5. Perform security tasks such as patching, health checks, and vulnerability checks.
6. Automation of the tasks listed above.
1. Strong problem-solving abilities with experience troubleshooting Linux, Windows, and networks.
2. Experienced in and knowledge about software containers or virtualization technology and tools such as Qemu/KVM, LXC, KVM, etc.
3. Experienced in and knowledge about with PKI (Public Key Infrastructure).
4. Knowledgeable about VPN technology.
5. Excellent English reading and writing skills are a must; excellent oral English would be a plus.
6. Self-motivated and able to work independently.
7. Excellent team work skills.