Research Scientist/Assistant (Shenzhen, Brisbane & Atlanta)
To apply, send resume and, if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Research Are Areas include: Mobile manipulation, Motion Planning, Grasping, Dynamics, Computer Vision (2D and 3D), Computer Graphics (especially point cloud processing), Multi-Robot Scheduling, Autonomous Mobile Robot Navigation, AI, Deep learning, Operations Research.
2. Establish collaborations between Dorabot Inc. and top research labs worldwide.
3. Work with project managers and tech leads to assistance achieving project goals.
1. Experience in one or more of the following fields: robotics, computer science, physics, space technology, mathematics, statistics.
2. Prefer candidate with paper published on well-known journals or top conferences.
3. Excellent English in reading, speaking, writing.
4. Master or PhD in one of the subjects mentioned above.