To apply, send resume and, if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Communicate with suppliers and choose battery cells.
2. Design protection plates for battery charging and discharging.
3. Conduct battery life tests to ensure proper performance.
4. Design high-capacity battery packs and management systems.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in electronic engineering.
2. Familiar with lithium battery developments and trends; familiar with technical specifications of different lithium batteries.
3. Familiar with safety tests for lithium batteries.
4. Research and development experience with a top battery-development company is preferred
5. Experience with lithium battery applications is preferred; able to design protection systems for charging and discharging.
6. 5+ years of related work experience.