To apply, send resume and if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
We are searching for engineers who are passionate about robotics and hands-on mechanical design. In our in-house workshop, we build our own AGVs, grippers, and all sorts of robot-related components. Here's what you'll do as a mechanical engineer at Dorabot:
1. Mechanical design of robotics components, including but not limited to end effectors, mobile bases, sensor fixtures.
2. Design robots such as AGVs, general-purpose robots, hand-like grippers.
3. Make prototypes using tools such as CNC machines and 3D printers in our workshop.
4. Find suppliers of components and equipment.
5. Set up systems in our testing area (robot bases, conveyors, picking bins, etc.).
6. Work with the electrical engineering team to make enclosures for control boards and sensors.
7. Work with the software team to build simulation environments.
1. Basic knowledge about mechanical engineering, solid understanding of mechanical principles and manufacturing.
2. Skilled 3D CAD software, such as Solidworks.
3. Practical skills in manufacturing and assembly.
1. Familiar with advanced CAD techniques, surface modeling, welding, and sheet metal working.
2. Familiar with 3D printing technology; able to use 3D printers to make prototypes quickly.
3. Experienced in CNC machining, including CNC programming and operation.
4. Any welding skills including stick welding, TIG, or MIG.
6. Fluent English communication skills.
7. Curious and always eager to learn new things.