To apply, send resume and, if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Develop and maintain robotic system code-bases.
2. Write functional requirement documents and specifications.
3. Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
4. Passionate about developing robotic systems; strong AI programming skills.
1. Knowledge of C++ (C++14 would be ideal).
2. Knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures.
3. Familiar with object-oriented programming.
4. Able to work on GNU/Linux operating systems.
5. Strong English reading and writing skills.
1. Functional programming knowledge and experience; willing to learn and use functional programming languages such as Haskell or Scheme.
2. Familiar with asynchronous programming.
3. Passionate about open-source projects.