Electronic Engineer (Depth Sensors)
To apply, send resume and, if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Select vision sensors and TOF sensors
2. Design schematics and PCB layouts; maintain BOMs and other hardware-related documents.
3. Test and optimize sensors and improve hardware performance.
4. Make mass production plans and solve problems related to depth sensor production.
1. At least 3 years of work experience.
2. Electronic engineering or related background.
3. Proficient in using EDA software.
4. Familiar with FCC/CE standards, safety regulations, and EMC standards.
Preferred Qualifications1. 1. Experience in image sensor or TOF sensor development.
2. Experience working with LEDs, lasers, and photoelectric detectors.
3. Experience in CMOS/CCD/TOF Sensor mass production.
4. Experience in AGV or mobile robot products.