To apply, send resume and, if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Select and test optical components used in image sensors and TOF sensors.
2. Design optical components and evaluate their performance.
3. Design optical software simulations for image sensors and TOF sensors.
4. Make mass production plans for optical components and analyze potential problems.
1. Over 2 years of work experience.
2. Optical engineering or related background.
3. Familiar with the design of non-imaging optics and imaging optics.
4. Familiar with the use of optical simulation software.
1. Experience in optical development for LEDs, lasers, or photoelectric detectors.
2. Experience with lenses or camera module manufacturing.
3. Experience in TOF, structured light, or stereoscopy sensor development.