Robotics Software Engineer (Shenzhen, Brisbane & Atlanta)
To apply, send resume and, if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Work on robot arms, mobile robots, mobile manipulators, and grippers.
2. Integrate libraries and other software that allow robots to autonomously perceive their environment, navigate surroundings, and manipulate objects.
3. Implement algorithms for autonomous operation.
4. Make fleets of robots think and act faster using network communication, cloud computing, parallel computing with multiple threads/CPUs/GPUs, and AVX
5. Build tools to monitor, maintain, and deploy software for fleets of 100+ robots.
6. Apply cutting-edge robotics technology to build amazing products.
1. Passionate about robots.
2. Robotics, computer science, or a related background.
3. Very skilled with C++
4. Strong software engineering skills; can follow required coding styles.
5. Able to turn academic ideas into robust programs.
6. Experience working with Linux and Git.
1. Experience with multi-core architectures/speeding up algorithms with parallelization.
2. Experience in creating efficient computational code that scales to multiple applications.
3. Experience with ROS or other robot software platforms.
4. Previous contributions to open source projects.
5. Strong background in any of the following areas:
- machine learning
- computer vision
- autonomous navigation
- motion planning
- robotic manipulation
- computational geometry
- operations research
6. Familiar with scripting languages like Python.