To apply, send resume and if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Research Area includes: Mobile manipulation, Motion Planning, Grasping, Dynamics, Computer Vision (2D and 3D), Computer Graphics (especially point cloud processing), Multi-Robot Scheduling, Autonomous Mobile Robot Navigation, AI (Reinforcement learning, deep learning, transfer learning, Mission Planning), Operation Research.
2. Establish collaborations between Dorabot Inc. and top research labs in the world.
3. Work with the project manager and CTO to provide assistance and tech support to achieve project goals.
1. Experience in one or more of the following fields: physics, computer science, robotics, space technology, mathematics, statistics, economics.
2. Conduct research, familiar with top research institutions and researchers of your field.
3. Understand international digital library; Proficient English language skills (reading, speaking, writing).
4. Master or PhD degree of subjects mentioned above.